Wednesday 17 March 2010

Fiona Pilkington & Family

So, 10 police officers under investigation? The Independent (don't make me laugh) Police Complaints Commission are investigating. That will be interesting. I'd be so ashamed if I were part of that investigation. They felt they were prisoners in their own home, how sad is that? Bless them.

As a matter of interest, the idiots outside my house are now out in force again. Lighter nights, better weather - in the park until all hours , creating nuisance, one lad tried to burn a swing the other night (Mmmm, thick twat, trying to set fire to a metal swing....) - but hey, fuck it, it's just a bit of "low level crime". Despite being told to ring the police when I feel I need to, I no longer do so. I've now got surround sound in the living room so when the noise levels get up there, I turn the TV up a bit louder or stick my IPOD on. I am NOT going to call the police just to be told I'm overreacting or I must "live in Beirut" (Yes, that is what one Inspector said to me, tosser).

I know I harp on about the "low level crime" but it is just so fucking stupid that I feel the need to mention it to stress the point. IT IS LOW LEVEL CRIME NOW, BUT IN FUTURE IT WILL BE WORSE - GO FIGURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment