Friday 26 March 2010

Victim Liaison Officer - what a fucking laugh

Got a letter today, nearly pissed myself. It was from Community Safety Services. It goes something like this:-

I am writing in response to your report of antisocial behaviour (Which fucking report I ask myself? Last night, the night before, last Friday? Christmas Day, Boxing Day? which report is she referring to?) Our Victim Liaison Officer PC Bla de Bla has tried to contact you by telephone (lying cow, I've had no messages on the house phone and no calls on my mobile - don't lie to me love, I'm not that arsed if you do or you don't phone - you'll do fuck all anyhow, so it's all the same to me) in order to provide you with an update on the action taken (that'll take all of about 1 minute then - how long will it take them to tell me they've actually taken no fucking action whatso-fucking-ever?) and to see if there is any further assistance we can give you. (Errmmm, yes you can give me some further assistance actually, you can perhaps turn out when I call you, you can start treating me with a bit of respect - you can acknowledge that this matter has NEVER been treated with any degree of seriousness and you can reassure me that you recognise there is a problem and you can give me some help....... ok, I'm kidding, I don't expect that at all, I expect what I'll get, fuck all assistance - I won't be too disappointed will I?)

Now this is the bit that made me nearly piss my pants - and I quote: "If the antisocial behaviour you have reported is a regular occurrence or if you feel you have been targeted directly.... etc" Listen love, why don't you do your fucking research and look back through the file which by now, is probably as thick as the Doomsday Book - YES it is a regular occurrence, I know most of your officers by their christian names, I've bumped into two of them when I've been out shopping - they've stopped for a chat! YES my house has been targeted - several times - my fucking windows have been put through, I've been burgled and my cars have been damaged, several times so yes, it is a regular occurrence and yes I've been targeted - why are you adding insult to fucking injury by not even doing a little bit of homework?

I've got a questionnaire to fill in too - fuck that, I'll not be completing it - what's the fucking point? "Do you feel safe in your neighbourhood at night?" Do I bollocks. "Are you happy with the response to your complaint?" Am I bloody hell! THE RESPONSE IS THIS STUPID FUCKING LETTER AND QUESTIONNAIRE! WHY THE HELL WOULD THAT MAKE ME HAPPY?

And finally, would I like to be kept informed of Community Safety activity in my area? No I fucking would not, not unless the "activity" involves the stringing up of delinquent youths and their parents.

4 comments:

  1. i love your comments, they are all true, i had one for 3 years all she spoke about where angels, god. and here holidays , i had my home blown up. she dissappeared 2 weeks ago for ever, probably with the angels ( I hope ).have a new one now. never heard from here after about 10 emails . phone calls . nothing. i klnow how you feel, i have got past the. the anger just fucked off like you. we have to deal with these things ourselves this will make you laugh, after the fire at my home. complete wipe out. they arranged a day out for me at the fire sation to take in the feel of the engine. and i had to touch it, to make me feel more comfortable. as if i needed that. like a hole in my A... they can make tea all day, turn of there p.c. and have sick days , leave, and holidays, well i have had a sick day everyday with them. for 3 years. they just wind, you up. good luck with your problem, i have just got rid of mine , shut down my email address with them. barred them on the phone. well they never call. so i am on my own now, not having my head done in by a victim liasion officer. ever agin. WASTE OF TIME.. GOOD LUCK sHIRLEE ANNE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    It's hard to post here for some reason. Plenty of 'official' confirmation that GMP are crap (HMIC etc.).
    allcoppedout

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm getting through with this identity. I know a few people who blog with me occasionally have been deeply moved by your 'rants'. They convey the feelings Sue and I had. All it took to get rid of our problem was to get rid of the two scum causing it. One is inside now, but they have just become someone else's problem.
    A student of mine had even worse problems than us. He had to move. Drugs, explosives and a vile killing. Identities were to be protected in court by allowing evidence to be given behind a screen. Just as the first witness was about to start they read her name and address out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your attitude and language are going to solve all of life's problems...nice one! Are you one of society's problems like the kids outside your house...or are you up for making a difference? How about becoming a Special Constable...get an insight into what police officers have to deal with everyday!

    ReplyDelete