Sunday 6 December 2009

And there was this time.......

When we heard a carry on outside - nothing unusual around here. But at the same time my lad was just arriving home from his girlfriend's. He came in and said "You won't believe this mum, gang of lads outside, one of em's swinging a baseball bat about". Ahhhh, bless their little hearts, they were clearly planning a game between them...... Yeah, I'm talking rubbish, it was half 11 at night - too late to be practising your swing.... or was it?

Few minutes later another gang of kids arrived, a fight broke out resulting in Mr Baseball bat chasing a young lad into the park screaming "I'll fucking kill you, you bastard", and off they all went into the park. Did the bastard get killed? Dunno me' dears, no reports of a body being found yet and I run through the park every few days - who knows, I may well stumble upon it soon, in a state of decomposure. Shan't be arsed calling the police though, fuck it, if they couldn't be arsed to turn out when the incident was taking place, they won't be fucking bothered about a dead body a few weeks later, will they?

No comments:

Post a Comment