Tuesday 1 December 2009

Touched a nerve have I?

It's not all about as "anonymous" suggests, me, me, me, far from it. As police officers, I actually feel quite sorry for you. What I object to is the total lack of common sense, and the fact that no-one really seems to give a shit about what my family have gone through. You know, that family that I have cared for, for many a long year, my children who have grown into adults that I am proud of - unlike the little bastards around here, who have been dragged up. In the absence of any parental control or guidance, the only people I have to rely on for the safety of myself and my family (oh bollocks, is that a bit too me, me, me, to expect officers of the law to actually offer me a little protection..?) are the police.

I am a tax payer, why can't I expect to receive assistance when I need it? Why should I have to listen to gangs of fucking idiots right outside my front door, every single night? Gangs of kids gathering together making fucking a god awful noise?

If you think I'm being ever so slightly over the top, then ideally, you need to come and witness it for yourself. I have already invited the Chief Constable of GMP to come for dinner one evening, let him see how I have to live. I'll show my arse on the steps of the town hall if that were to happen.

So you just carry on with your soft policing - just carry on letting these evil bastard children get away with..,. I almost said murder then - bit of a Fraudien slip - because there are times when it does.

4 comments:

  1. protection? from what? noise?

    are you being attacked?

    would you be upset with an A/E doctor because she dealt with a heart attack victim instead of your bunion?

    thats the reality of modern policing- not enough for what Joe Public wants...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I say, come and experience it for yourself - it's fucking awful. An English man's home is his castle and all that shite. Why should I be expected to put up with fucking idiots outside my house at all hours of the night? Tell me why you think this is ok? Just tell me and maybe I'll learn something.

    Tell me if this is ok then - On one occasion we had around 100 little darlings gather in the road immediately outside my house - they were on their mobiles getting mates in the area to pitch up for the fight which they'd planned. My daughter was on her way out with some friends for the evening and was afraid to go out of the house. If you think that is ok, then I hold my hands up and concede I'm just a mythering bastard. I wonder if the lass who burned herself and her daughter to death in Leicester experienced similar things to me....... Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no offence- really- but you (the public) wanted this type of policing- and now you have it.

    WE used to sort out kids like thins real easy- drive up 'move on please mate' 'fuck off pig! etc' (walks up to chav) 'oh... (thump) go away...

    goes away...

    however- do that now (remember sarge that smacked a chav in the face for calling him a fat bastard?- suspended, facing sack.
    hippy slapped in face in semi-riot? sarge suspended facing sack!

    sorry- you got what you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PC Plod Copper Bottom - you're a cock.

    ReplyDelete